As true survey obsessives we are dedicated to the quality and integrity of our service data and our customer service. Therefore, it is only natural that our core company values are ‘Quality and Communication’, a focus that is at the forefront of all our project delivery.
Warner Surveys was founded in 1979 as a small firm focused on topographic surveys. As we grew, we quickly developed both Construction and Industrial departments to support our evolving client base. We now strive to be the ‘go to’ providers for quality surveys. Over the years our service offering has expanded so that today we provide a comprehensive ‘end-to-end’ solution for all survey requirements, from project concept to completion.
Our HQ is based in Reading and we now have offices in London, Bristol, Kazakhstan and our newest UK office is in Birmingham.
We do not want to be the fastest, we do not want to be the largest, we do not want to be the cheapest – we want to be the best.
We are known for our focus on the highest quality standards.
We offer a complete service that covers all the survey requirements of our clients.
We have a reputation for taking total responsibility, delivering the project outcomes that our clients expect.
We have unrivalled expertise in sectors where the challenges are greatest, such as complex construction projects and cost-critical oil & gas shutdown projects.
Surveys are undertaken to comply with RICS Measured Surveys of Land, Buildings & Utilities and our CAD is compliant to BS1192.
We are ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, 5* RISQS & FPAL certificated.
Our Services include:
- Topographic & Measured Building Surveys
- Site Engineering SurveyLettable area surveys
- Verified View SurveysWatercourse / Channel Surveys
- UAV Surveys & InspectionsGPR / PAS128 Utility Surveys
- 3D Laser Scanning \ Scan to BIM \ Revit Projects
- As-Built SurveysSet-Out of: Piles; Concrete & Steel Frames; Site Hoarding & Fencing; Cladding Interfaces Installation of: Grid Lines & Level Datums
- Vibration & Environmental Monitoring
- Manual or Automated Movement & Deformation Monitoring; Live Web Based Reporting
- Floor Slab Flatness Surveys